What You Need:
- twist pretzels
- peanut butter or cream cheese
What You Need To Do:
- Wash the celery and cut into 3 inch pieces.
- Fill each celery piece with peanut butter or cream cheese.
- Add 2 full pretzel twists to make wings.
- Then use pieces of the pretzels (broken pretzels) to make antennaes.
- Place 2 raisins as the eyes
- Quick! Eat the butterfly before it flys away.
Download these pages/Print & Color!
Make your own Aaron the Mouse Mask!
Download and Print the Aaron the Mouse Mask.
Color and Cut out.
Glue mask onto popsickle stick.
Share on Facebook!